betterbodiestucson.com

My photo
Personal Training Studio dedicated to helping people to a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"I lost 40 pounds"

BETTER BODIES TESTIMONIAL


I recently celebrated my 65Th birthday, and was pleased to recognize that I’m in better shape today than I have been for the past 30 years. My husband and I committed to a healthier lifestyle three years ago, and joined Better Bodies on Campbell Avenue when it first opened. Our trainer, Will Rogers, is knowledgeable, personable and strong, and works to get the best results for each of us. I have lost 40 pounds, and now have really firm legs, a strong core and good balance. Will keeps track of the exercises and weights, so we can just show up and work hard. He has also motivated me to get more cardio exercise and find ways to avoid my worst weight-management bugaboo – after dinner snacking. We are both really pleased with our own better bodies.

Karen Phillips

No comments: