betterbodiestucson.com

My photo
Personal Training Studio dedicated to helping people to a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Carrying My Son to Bed

This is one of the best testimonials I have received. I had my client come in one day after several months of training and told me that last nite she carried her son to bed for the first time in years. How cool is that? I am a parent myself so I can relate to bonding moments with our kids. She came in on another occation and told me that unexpectedly, her son jumped on her back. She told me that if it had not been for her working out, she knows she would have fallen and who knows what injuried would have been sustained.

This is living. This is what it is all about. Bettering our quality of life in many aspects.


Health for Life,

Justin List

No comments: