betterbodiestucson.com

My photo
Personal Training Studio dedicated to helping people to a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Size 18 to a 2 In Eight Months

Starting at a size 18 and steadily working my way down to a small size 4-and sometimes size 2-is quite an accomplishment. And I thank my Personal Fitness Trainer, Justin List, for helping me reach this satisfying level of health and fitness. With my determination and cooperation and Justin's experience and knowledge, we made a good team that produced exceptional results for me. Not only did I drop close to forty pounds, but gained aesthetic muscle definition, shocked my wearied doctor with across-the-board normal blood panels, and regained my youthful energy and playfulness. And my strength continues to soar upward. I have hardly begun to explore my fitness limits.

A few weeks ago I expressed to Justin that I believed I could not have accomplished all this with anyone else. Justin is a remarkably gifted trainer, and I feel so very blessed to have had the privilege to work with him. Coming from a corporate executive background, simply put, I am not easily impressed. An unfortunate fact, but my expectations and instincts often make me a arduous to get along with and most fall short of my standards. Pretty smiles and nugatory flattery has never captured my attention in business; however, consistent quality performance, professionalism. and character earn my respect and admiration without question. I also appreciate that Justin is reliable and genuine with his clients. he cares and he pays attention, and this caring attentiveness and his unostentatious style I have noted quite often. Justin's affability and sincerity also make him so very special to work with and to learn from.

In closing, I'll just further inject that the world of fitness is a much better place with Justin in it. Should I ever find that I need a fitness tune-up in the months or years to come, Justin will remain the first person on my list to seek. I look forward to observing continued success and growth in his career as a dynamic personal fitness trainer.

B.A. Caldwell
September 21, 2006

No comments: