betterbodiestucson.com

My photo
Personal Training Studio dedicated to helping people to a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Hike at Babad Do'ag Mt. Lemon

What a beautiful morning yesterday. Jonas and I hit the trail at 7:o4 and we finished at exactly 8:o4a.m. It is a quick hike but makes for a great start for the day.
The trail is fairly steep but not too tough. I would say moderate in intensity. You can really get your heart rate up high if you like for a good cardio workout.
With all of the scenery it is difficult not to want to stop and take some pictures. I took 26 pictures and here are a few.
What did you do this weekend Tucson? I hope you got to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Tell us about it here at Better Bodies on Campbell.
You can also find us on Facebook and you will find the rest of the pictures from this hike. And I encourage you to share there as well.
Stay fit Tucson and were shall we go next weekend? What are you doing to stay in shape or to enjoy your current fitness level?
DM me on Facebook, Email me at justin@betterbodiestucson.com, or give us a call at 318-3488 as we can set up programs for all walks of life and all goals whether it is a medical issue or to be able to hike again. Even for weight loss or toning and shaping and for events such as marathon's, long bike rides etc. Let's do life Tucson.
Enjoy your week and this great weather.

Justin List
Owner: Better Bodies on Campbell
Office: 318-3488
Facebook
Website: www.betterbodiestucson.com

No comments: