betterbodiestucson.com

My photo
Personal Training Studio dedicated to helping people to a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Recipes

If you have any healthy recipes for the holidays that you would like to share, please feel free to put them in the comments or email them to me. justinlist1@gmail.com. If you have the nutritional values, please add them. At least the protein, fat, and carbs. if possible.

Also, for more articles on a particular subject, look at the "Label" of a particular article and you will find other articles of the same subject. For example recipes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to the American Council on Exercise, the average person will consume 300 calories, (some estimates go as high as 4200), on Thanksgiving Day, with 229 grams of FAT. Remember to be sensible during the holidays and that is about family and friends, not the food!!!

Stephanie said...

And the mashed potatoes and gravy!

::runs away::

Speaking of which, while I'm all for eating well 90% of the time to allow for the occassional indulgence, I have a weak spot in my heart for mashed potatoes. My favorite substitute is mashed 'faux-tatoes'.

Steam the heck out of a head of cauliflower, mix it with a little low fat milk & cream cheese to give it texture, add garlic powder, salt & pepper... NUMMY!

Not sure it would pass the Thanksgiving dinner table standards, but great for the rest of the time.

Unknown said...

I like the cauliflower idea, how 'bout almond milk instead of milk or cream. I'll have to try it.