betterbodiestucson.com

My photo
Personal Training Studio dedicated to helping people to a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shopping Tip

Here is a shopping tip to stay healthy. I make it a personal challenge to use the carry basket and not the push cart. If I can't fit it in the basket then I don't need it. Fruit, Veggie, Meat source will all fit in the carry basket. Try it. I work from 830 to 830 and I still make it a habit to go to the store daily so I always eat fresh and exactly what I want.

Let one of our fitness professionals at Better Bodies on Campbell help with your health fitness program, whatever your needs are. Contact us today and lets get started on a better body for you. Ask for Justin.

Office: 520-318-3488
Email: justin@betterbodiestucson.com
Facebook: facebook.com/betterbodiesoncampbell
Website: betterbodiesoncampbell.com
Twitter: twitter.com/betterbodiestuc

No comments: