betterbodiestucson.com

My photo
Personal Training Studio dedicated to helping people to a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Michael and Margo Summer 09

Our summer vacation will be climbing the pyramids near Luxor in August.
We should probably start hydrating now!!!

There is no alcohol in Saudi Arabia, and actually, the Arabs do not eat many sweets.
Their sweets taste different than ours, and I do not favor them.
They do not have ice cream like we are used to, which is my weakness.
The move to Riyadh alone should benefit my health, which is part of the reason I accepted the position.

Other activities include golfing in the compound, and dodging bullets outside of the compound.
Also, high stress makes me eat less, so I think I am well positioned to loose weight and get fit this summer.

In October, we'll brave the rains in Indian to visit Kerala, the fertility goddess, and then make the long trek to the Taj Mahal.
Then we'll burn a few more calories in the mountainous forests near Kerala, in our constant attempt to make a baby ... don't tell Margo I said that!

Hopefully we'll end the year more fit than we began it.

I want this to be my goal for life.

Thanks to you and Steve for putting right in my face ... in a good way ...
in the only way I have ever been able to recognize it!

Regards,

-mg

No comments: